The IATI standard consists of a number of schema, the main ones being Organisation and Activity.
The current suite IATI XML schemas consists of the following components:
In addition to the Organisation and Activity. core terms are described in the following:
The Registry Record provides a common format for the reporting of metadata to the IATI Registry.
Please note: Usage of this schema is not mandatory.
- iati-registry-record-schema.xsd - An application-specific extension schema for importing documents into the IATI registry
Updates to IATI Schema¶
The IATI standard is a living entity that requires improvement over time.
A CHANGES.txt - provides a comprehensive change log.
Previous versions of the IATI Schema are available:
- Version 2.02 of IATI Standard
- Version 2.01 of IATI Standard
- Version 1.05 of IATI Standard
- Version 1.04 of IATI Standard
- Version 1.03 of IATI Standard
- Version 1.02 of IATI Standard
- Version 1.01 of IATI Standard
Last updated on 2018-07-04